Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Abnormally Cold

I am so cold that my breath comes out as frost.
I thought I left from the cold to the warmth but,
I'm beginning to see that's just not the case.
Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's all a trick.
Then again maybe it's because I'm getting sick.

Try and think of warm thoughts. Thoughts of
big fuzzy blankets, hot tea, being bundled up
feeling all comfy. Okay I think I'm losing feeling
to my feet. I think they are becoming ice blocks.
Maybe I'm just exaggerating. Maybe I should wear
double socks. Then again maybe I should consider ice skating.

Leaving this room should be a good idea right?
Guess not, not if I know I'm going to another just
as cold or colder. I might be so cold to consider not
going to class. No, not true. As much as I'd like to be
warm and dreaming I'm afraid I'll just have to keep on freezing.

1 comment: